About our program:
Thank you for your interest in Pilates on 10th work/study program. We care about finding affordable ways for everyone to start their personal fitness journey.
Before beginning the application process, we recommend that you take a few classes at Pilates on 10th to ensure that we're the right fit for you! We are not currently holding any free community classes, but we do offer a 15% discount to professional dancers in the community as well as a 20% discount for Peak Pilates® Students.
Next, make sure that you fit the following description:
- Reliable, enthusiastic and kind
- Punctual - in person and with communication
- Will commit to the position for at least 3 months
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and team-building skills
- Willingness to learn and engage in both janitorial and administrative tasks
Our Work Study Program consists of both janitorial and administrative duties. We require a 3 month commitment to a weekly schedule of 3-4hrs/week. In exchange for your time and efforts, you will receive 2 free group classes per week (not including private sessions) based on availability.
If you think we'll be a great fit, please fill out the application below. A member of our Pilates on 10th management will contact you soon via email.
For more questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org