Membership Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions apply to all active memberships.
All sales are subject to sales tax in the State of WA
5% discount on any cash or check sales
- Memberships are based on a one month time period. Accounts will be debited at the same time each month.
- Any changes you would like to make to your membership (suspend, switch or terminate) requires at least 10 days notice. Termination without 10 days notice is subject to a $50 administration fee.
- All sessions and classes must be used within the month, they do not roll over to the next month.
- Sessions and classes are based on space availability, we recommend signing up online ahead of time.
- Memberships are month to month contracts. They can be suspended or canceled with 10 days notice.
- Private sessions require a 24-hour cancelation notice and group classes require a 12-hour cancelation notice. If you do not cancel with proper notice, your class or session is forfeited and cannot be made up.